- Our Year 5 pupils had a great time last week!
- Newsflash.....It's time for our fun annual Science Fair!
- Premier Sports clubs for Reception, Y1 and Y2 start soon!
- A group called 'Cherished' are launching some new groups for primary aged boys and girls.
- Read our guidelines for coming to school on 8th March.
- Please read our parents letter.
- Please let us know how your remote learning is going.
- A Help Guide Document for all Parents.
- Support for pupils and parents.
- A New Year message from the Four Oaks Primary Governing Body
- A thank you message from all at Four Oaks.
- Birmingham Local Authority have launched further resources to help parents.
- It’s here and it’s ready for you to enjoy!
- Information about support for parents with children who have extra need.
- Have you been thinking about signing up to the 200 Club to raise funds for our school? If so, you can now register online!
- Our Virtual Open Day webpage is now available.
- As part of the #youvebeenmissed campaign there is more parental support out there !
- Recently we have had lots of parents asking how they can make a donation to school.
- If you feel you need support in the return to school process then help is at hand.
- To see what school will be like in September, just click on the title above.
- To learn more about musical instrument tuition for next academic year just click on the title above!
- Need someone to talk to in these troubled times ? Click on the title above to learn more.
- Click the title above to see how one of our families are helping their community !
- Children who normally have lessons in school can now access their lessons on-line.
- An organisation that we have worked with in school is offering workshops to support girls on a variety of issues.
- Four Oaks Primary School is going cashless soon !
- Our new website is now live and we now have a school app too!
Latest Website Calendar Events
- Easter Holidays02Apr2021
12:00 am - 18 apr, 1:00 am
- Staff Training Day - School Closed19Apr2021
- Summer Term Begins20Apr2021
- New Reception Parents' Induction Session06May2021
9:00 am - 10:00 am @ Infant Building